2 lbs of mixed nuts
- Use a variety of nuts (pecans, cashews are best, but I also use almonds and walnuts).
- 1 ½ TBSP All Purpose Seasoning & BBQ Rub
- 1 TBSP Pigman ONE-4-ALL Seasoning & BBQ Rub
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- ½ Tsp or more of Cluck & Squeal TASTY HOT (pure chili pepper blend) – OPTIONAL but not for us!
- 1 TBSP water
- 1 egg white
All ingredients can be doubled and tripled for larger quantities, the above serves 2.
Use a variety of nuts (pecans, cashews are best, but I also use almonds and walnuts).
- In one small bowl mix dry ingredients together, combine with a fork or whisk.
- In a large bowl froth the water and egg white with a whisk or electric hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Coat the nuts in the peaks.
- Add the dry mix to the nuts in stages for thorough coating and mix well.
- Spread the coated nuts on a few baking sheets (2-3) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45min; stir often with a dampened wood spatula (every 15min)
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature and serve.
Bake at 300 degrees for 45min; stir often (every 15min)
Courtesy of my wife LisaServe and ENJOY!
PURCHASE CLUCK & SQUEAL ALL PURPOSE SEASONING AND BBQ RUB HERE
PURCHASE CLUCK & SQUEAL TASTY HOT HERE