Make our White Cheddar Artichoke & Spinach DIP with SMOKED CHICKEN at home anytime for your family. With our world famous Cluck and Squeal chicken recipe.
- ½ Tablespoon CLUCK & SQUEAL All Purpose Seasoning & BBQ Rub
- 8 ounce (227g) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ Tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese of your choice (white or orange), divided into equal portions ( ½ cup mixed in dip & ½ for melting on top) substitute the mixed portion with Asiago
- ¼ teaspoon CLUCK & SQUEAL Tasty Hot
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 1 ¼ cup or one can artichoke hearts (packed in water) chopped
- ½ pound smoked skinless boneless chicken thighs chopped to your liking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in mayo, sour cream, garlic, green onion, spinach, artichoke, lemon juice and both CLUCK & SQUEAL ingredients noted above
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese and mix until smooth. Stir in the chopped smoked chicken things well.
- Spread into a 10” pie dish or similar size baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
Crockpot Dip for dinner parties: Add dip to the slow cooker and cook on low for 1-2 hours, until heated through.
PURCHASE CLUCK & SQUEAL ALL PURPOSE SEASONING AND BBQ RUB
PURCHASE CLUCK & SQUEAL TASTY HOT HERE